Saturday, June 5, 2010

What's In Green Tea That Makes It So Good For You...

Growing up I loved to drink lemonade with a sprig of mint floating on top, thanks to my great-grandmother. You can read about her and her famous lemonade in my book Sensitivity 101 for the Heterosexual Male. As I grew up my tastes have changed a bit and now I love green tea. No sweetners, no additives, just plain iced green tea.

Last week I wrote a post about green tea (already taken down) and what is in it that makes it so healthy for you. Well, I made a mistake...I found out that the list of ingredients was actually an article written by Steven Popec for the website ESP Emporium, a great website about tea of all kinds and a place you can order it from. I never intended to "steal" his work, I thought it was just a list made up by a Facebook friend. Well, again I was wrong and I apologize. The article is a great one though and you can read the whole thing here... http://blog.espemporium.com/post/So-Whats-Really-in-Green-Tea.aspx

I always knew green was good for me, just didn't know how much. Thanks to Steve and the people at ESP Emporium I have been educated, both in tea and watching for copywrites. Hope all ends well with them.

So what makes you feel good? Leave me a comment about that, or if you have seen a random act of kindness that I can share in an upcoming post. One such act follows:

I have a blogger friend who has a daughter that needs some help. She is trying to raise money on her own to help with a medical device she needs---well. let's have her say it better.

Ana was recently disgnosed with scoliosis and needs a special kind of brace which is not covered by insurance. She needs the brace as soon as possible and has set up a website to sell her artwork to raise the funds. It would mean a lot if my readers could take a look. I appreciate everyone who follows this blog and hope to be posting more often again soon. http://anasart.weebly.com/

How about checking out her website and seeing if any of her artwork appeals to you? She really could use the help.

So both an apology and a random act of knidness this week.
Until next week,

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment